Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are recruiting a Warehouse Operative for their site in Grassington, Skipton.
The successful candidate will need to be conscientious, work to a high standard and adhere to strict hygiene and safety rules.
This role is permanent and covers a wide range of duties including duties to assist the processing department.
Specific duties will include:
• Responsible for Operating CIP Washing Equipment.
• Operating bottle washing machine and various filling machines.
• Cleaning bottle washing machine and various filling machines.
• Various other cleaning duties.
• Picking of Orders within the coldstore
• Making up of orders from loading list/delivery notes.
• Loading and unloading of wagons
• Plus other associated jobs.
The position is based around a 4/5 day working week on of which will include a Saturday.
An average of 40-48 hours per week.
Working hours will be
4 days (inc Saturday) 12pm – 10pm
Optional 1 day 7am – 5pm
A company pension scheme is also in place.
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.