Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a leading Logistics company based on the M62 towards Wakefield to recruit an experienced Transport Planner, experience of general haulage is essential.
The successful candidate will be working in an extremely demanding transport environment, you will be planning a fleet of vehicles throughout the UK
• Daily planning of a fleet of up to 50 vehicles delivering third party goods in the UK
• Liaising with Drivers and handling any queries or problems
• Use KPI’s to gauge the efficiency of the schedule you produce and effectively communicate key information to various internal stakeholders
• You will check customer data to identify any delivery errors and produce weekly/monthly reports
• The shift pattern is rolling of 5 days on 2 off 5 days on 3 off. 48hrs a week. Working hours between 6am and 7pm
• Good working knowledge on MS Excel and ability to work on inhouse systems (training will be given)
• Working knowledge of driver hours regulations
• Must be organised and used to working in a pressured environment.
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.