Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with an established business in Bradford City Centre to recruit an experienced Secretary.
As part of the Property team, you will provide administrative support to the professional staff in the firm to ensure the efficient running of the department.
• Document management and preparation – audio and copy typing, amending and formatting documents, creating templates
• Meeting with clients to sign and witness legal documents
• Opening and closing client files – ensuring records are up to date, ensuring compliance with money laundering requirements, and preparing client invoices in conjunction with Cashiers and fee earners
• Diary management – arranging travel and accommodation, booking meeting rooms, arranging catering, setting up equipment
• Preparing presentations for fee earners, setting up webinars and conference calls
• Dealing with routine queries, emails, post and administration – copying, scanning, filing, archiving
• Administration/office experience – desirable
• Office suite
• Touch typing – 50 wpm including audio typing
• Use of case management system
• Organisation and time management including prioritising and able to work under pressure
• Communication and interpersonal skills including discretion
• A flexible approach to workload
• Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues in other teams to meet deadlines
• GCSE English – Essential
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.