Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a rapidly growing business in Rochdale to recruit a Purchasing Planner on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the forecasting and stock management of a profile of products and suppliers to ensure customer demand can be met working within company budgets and stock targets. Managing quality issues with suppliers and re-acting to customer demand accordingly.
• Forecasting and stock management for a portfolio of products / suppliers
• Set up and maintain min/max stock levels
• Place and expedite purchase orders to ensure OTIF delivery.
• Minimise ‘out of stocks’
• Review slow moving/excess/obsolete stock and identify options for clearance etc
• Managing promotional stocks of products to ensure they fit with sales plans
• Placing bulk orders with suppliers and issuing regular call-offs
• Management of stock take process with external suppliers
• Manage and monitor the movement of stocks between suppliers and ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet forecast demands
• Ensure monthly budget spend is adhered to in all currencies
• Possess a smart appearance and professional approach to the job
• Excellent I.T skills with particular emphasis on excel.
• Have previous experience in a demand planning role
• Clear communicator both orally and written
• Flexible, able to work under pressure and manage a number of priorities effectively
• Happy to travel if so required
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.