Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a business in Grassington to recruit a processing dairy Team Leader . The business currently produces and distributes milk, along with other associated dairy products, throughout Yorkshire and the surrounding area.
The role is permanent and is a key link within the dairy operation, reporting to the Production Manager. The successful applicant must be a conscientious, competent individual who expects high standards from both themselves & staff under their control.
Instruct and oversee small groups of Dairy Operators in the following areas:
• To ensure the positive release of finished product.
• The filling and packing of finished product, including quality control checks and C.I.P.
• Monitoring and ensuring correct stock rotation of products.
• Making up of orders from loading list/delivery notes.
• All loading and unloading of wagons is completed on time, correctly and efficiently.
• To check and sign off loaded wagon’s & individual orders.
• Ensuring washing of walls, floors, forecourts and loading bays are completed.
• To oversee the cleaning duties on site, including canteen, cloakroom and toilet facilities.
• To ensure the laundry of workwear is completed as company timescales dictate.
This is a hands-on role and the successful applicant will need to be physically fit as it may involve loading/checking vehicles when necessary.
This is a full time position based around a 48 hour working week, working 5 out of 6 days which will include a Saturday (Saturdays will be on rotation when possible). Bank holidays will be included in the working week.
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.