Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are currently recruiting for a rapidly growing business in Bradford to recruit an experienced Production Planner.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Planner who is looking to join a progressive company that has recently invested heavily in state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment.
You will join the team of Planners that are responsible for creating and maintaining production plans in line with demand, material availability and production constraints. Production Planning experience is required, ideally within a lean manufacturing environment, as is knowledge of running manual production schedules as well as MRP systems.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Managing our MRP system to plan and schedule capacity plans and production orders across multiple production lines
• To manage / change the production plans where necessary to maximize efficiencies
• To monitor and manage production plans throughout the day, reacting to any unforeseen delays and / or challenges that may impact customer quality, customer shortages or customer deliveries
• Communicate effectively with department management teams to ensure they are up to date with how schedules are looking
• Analysing trends and forecasts to make informed decisions at the planning process
• To work closely with the production teams to support orders being manufactured on time and in full
Key Skills & Experience:
• Strong production planning / supply chain experience with experience of Master Production Schedules
• Knowledge of SAP
What are we Offering?
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Working 8.00am – 16.30pm
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.