Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are currently working with a leading business in the Southwest, Cardiff and Bristol in their search for a National Account Manager.
The successful candidate will have the ability to actively develop and manage high profile customer relationships and contracts, develop and execute account plans to achieve agreed volume, revenue, profit targets and actively support Commercial Leader in the execution of the business growth strategy
Salary – £45,000 – £50,000 + bonus, company car and pension.
• Map customer relationships and broaden and deepen the connections through frequent interaction and contract strategies
• Develop account plans that meet both parties respective business needs
• Track customer performance and provide accurate forecasting/demand planning for management reporting, addressing poor performance with joint improvement initiatives
• Drive continuous performance and customer service levels with accounts, outperforming our competition in supplier performance metrics
• Work proactively with NPD managers to deliver innovative products
• Work with Customer Service/Quality Management/Shared Service Centre to track and resolve customer complaints/return issues/credit and payment issues
• Degree level education
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with Key Accounts
• Food industry and product knowledge would be an advantage
• Proven understanding of key account management procedures and practices including forecasting
• Experience of managing FMCG related accounts
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.