Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are recruiting for a for a well-established and highly successful company within the print and packaging industry. We are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer on a permanent basis in Bradford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a multi skilled engineer who is looking to join an innovative company that has recently heavily invested in state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment involving high speed production machinery. You will join the team of engineers that are responsible for repair and maintenance of Injection Moulding Machinery, Power Presses, Can Manufacturing Equipment, Lithographic Printing Presses, Pick and Place Robots and General Building Maintenance and Installation.
You must be comfortable with working rotational shift patterns and call out.
37.5 hours per week
Opportunities for progression with structured pay increases, subject to skills assessments
• Fault find and diagnose mechanical and electrical breakdowns, assessing the best course of action and conducting a performance repair
• Carry out any repair or maintenance work that is required, whilst ensuring the area or workshop is left in a clean and safe condition
• Proactively identify ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of repairs through modern lean thinking and techniques
• Provide a detailed handover to the next shift ensuring all relevant information is passed on and understood
• Follow preventative maintenance schedules and liaise with the Engineering Supervisor regarding spare parts requirements and orders
• Use Computer Management Maintenance System (Agility) to manage and record daily work activities
• Fault finding both mechanical and electrical
• Pneumatic, hydraulic, and PLC (Mitsubishi and Siemens)
• Knowledge of inverters and drives
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• NVQ3 engineering or equivalent
• ONC electrical engineering or equivalent
• HNC electrical engineering or equivalent
• BS7671 wiring regulations 17th edition or 18th edition
• Electrical inspection and test (C&G 2391)
• FLT counterbalance
• IPAF MEWP 3a and3b
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.