Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for an organisation in Grassington, Skipton. The business currently produces and distributes milk, along with other associated dairy products, throughout Yorkshire and the surrounding area.
This role, along with the two other engineers already in place, is to oversee the general maintenance of the plant. Skills required to fulfil this role by the applicant will be include pneumatic, electrical & mechanical knowledge. Specific duties will include:
• Adherence to H&S Policy and procedures including working safely.
• Carrying out maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment.
• Performing periodic inspections on plant, machinery and automated systems.
• Scheduling planned and preventive maintenance work.
• Ensuring that machinery and equipment are kept in good working order.
• Ensuring that machinery and equipment meets safety regulations.
• Attending and rectifying breakdowns, failures or malfunctions.
• Repairing and/or replacing broken or defective components.
• Checking repaired components and machinery to ensure normal functionality has been restored.
• To carry out plant wide routine checks.
The position is based around a 5 day week, Mon-Sat coverage with average 48 hours per week. Hourly rate of £13.57 A company pension scheme is also in place.
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.