Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are recruiting for a for a well-established company within the print and packaging industry. We are looking to recruit a Lithographic Printer on a permanent basis in Bradford.
You will be responsible for setting and running UV metal print, ideally with experience of running KBA UV sheet fed presses or running printing presses supplying the metal packaging industry.
Salary is dependent on experience
• Mon to Thursday – 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm & 10pm–6am (24 hours transferred to weekends if and when required)
• Fridays 6am -11.30am/11.30am-5pm/5pm-10.30pm
• Basic 37.5 hours per week – additional paid hours when approved & required.
• Setting & Running of a multi-colour UV sheet fed Metal Litho print Press with a UV varnish to produce metal print to the highest potential output and quality, including setup and permanent adjustment of colour.
• Minimising all forms of waste
• Ensuring equipment is maintained to the highest level ensuring optimum performance
• Ensuring equipment and environment is operated and cared for, meeting all current Health & Safety legislation and conforming to company standards.
• Continuously improving process efficiency, eliminating unnecessary costs from the business.
• To have flexibility to work in different areas of print & coating.
• Forklift truck operating
• Ensuring all materials are used & supplied for correct jobs.
• To capture accurately all relevant production data and job costs.
• Additional working hours to be accommodated.
• Proven experienced as sheet fed UV Litho printer
• Previous significant experience of running all aspects of print (Ideally KBA Rapida) in medium to large format or Metal decorating.
• Computer literate
• The candidate must have an aptitude for mechanics to be able to identify basic print related issues and resolve them.
• The candidate must have an eye for attention to detail.
• Flexible in working hours including weekends
• A meticulous individual with a keen eye to detail, keeping to the highest of standards and quality checking procedures throughout.
• Lead times can often be very demanding, so we are looking for an intuitive, hardworking professional who can prioritise tasks and think logically and methodically. You must be able to work well in a team and communicate efficiently with all work colleagues.
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.