Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a growing business in Grassington to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director your responsibilities will include:
• Liaise with relevant management to ensure efficient and safe operation of the site.
• Ensure compliance with all company procedures is adhered to by yourself and by any staff under your instruction.
• Responsibility to ensure that staff under your instruction have the relevant training to perform their tasks.
• Always work in a safe environment.
• Undertake welding using mig, tig and stick welders.
• Fault find malfunctioning equipment and repair or arrange & oversee repair.
• Maintain process/filling/packing equipment.
• Maintain holding tanks and ancillary equipment
• Maintain buildings /cold-room structures
• Always isolate and immobilise equipment when working on it and place signs to alert operators
• Keep relevant manager updated on the progress and state of equipment and machinery.
• Always account for tools at completion of maintenance.
• Ensure that all maintenance job sheets are completed correctly when they have been requested, sign that the work is complete and equipment safe to use.
• Adhere to on-going regular maintenance schedule.
• Adhere to company Hygiene Standards and procedures
• Adhere to company Health & Safety standards and procedures.
• Organise most cost effective maintenance system.
• Keep & maintain adequate spares to ensure minimal down time of production/filling and packing lines.
• Ensure all electrical equipment meets all current legislation and all relevant records and certificates are documented and filed.
• Maintain milking equipment.
• Maintain farm machinery.
• Maintain gutters & drains and effluent equipment.
This role is initially temp with a view to going perm after 12 weeks.
The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday and one Saturday in three.
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.