Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a successful business in Sheffield to recruit an experienced Front of House Receptionist.
The company are going through a significant growth period and this is an exciting time to join.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Front of House Receptionist. Someone who is outgoing, fun-loving and sociable, yet organised and efficient.
• Work with all teams on keeping rooms booked and the co-working space vibrant.
• Answer phones and answering general member enquiries
• Monitor supplies, including office materials, cleaning equipment and member supplies.
• Assist the Membership Manager with events, from concept development, communication to hosting events.
• Ensure the space runs smoothly and is fully operational.
• Build connections for members through events, introductions and networking so you can be the one-stop shop for any queries.
• Supporting the achievement of team targets for member retention and acquisition by identifying opportunities in day-to-day contact with members or enquirers.
• Handling relevant data processing and administration.
• Supporting the administration and organisation of member events, meeting room & event space bookings.
• Work directly with management on any issues to ensure the highest level of member experience and satisfaction.
• This is a social role and so excellent communications skills are essential.
• Passion for hospitality.
• A good multitasking and organisational ability.
• Proven ability of adding value to the customers.
• Be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
• Build the best community for the members and for the team.
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.