Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a thriving business in Nuneaton to recruit an experienced Electrician.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Electrical Team Leader and preparing electrical installations and ensure they are “safe and fit for purpose” in compliance with the 18th edition of the wiring regulations
• Installation/alteration/modification in new and existing units
• Inspection, Testing and certification in compliance with 18th edition wiring regulations
• Various other product preparation related tasks
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions
• Ensuring all required paperwork is completed i.e. testing certification
• Work on high volume, low complexity products as instructed to target
• High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
• Desire to lead, influence and coach others
• Good team player
• Strong work ethic; results orientated
• Good ability to plan and anticipate
• Good communication and relationship building skills
• Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
• Must hold relevant electro technical qualifications in electrical installation work including 18th edition requirements for electrical installations
• City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 in inspection and testing qualification, or equivalent
• You will need a current/valid ECS/JIB card at approved electrician grade.
• Has completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship
• Preferred qualification in Portable Appliance Testing
• Previous working experience within product hire market, preferably portable accommodation
Offer superb benefits including 25 days holidays, pension
Working hours Monday to Friday 40 hours
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.