Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are looking to recruit a Drivers Mate to assist with loading and delivery high volumes of milk products in milk crates and roll cages. Based in Grassington.
The role is physically demanding & the successful candidate will need to be conscientious, work to a high standard and adhere to strict hygiene and safety rules. This role is permanent and covers a wide range of duties.
• Assist and support the LGV driver in making deliveries to unload high volumes of milk products in milk crates and roll cages.
• Loading and unloading of wagons with high volumes of milk products in milk crates and roll cages on dispatch along with assisting with other dispatch duties as required.
• Assist LGV drivers to collect all empty milk crates and roll cages.
• Support the LGV driver with all other non-driving duties.
• Understand and follow all work instructions, company procedures & customer procedures
• Document data as requested by Transport Manager.
The position will be based on a minimum of 35 hours a week over a 4 day working pattern which will include a Saturday. Start times will be 9am onwards.
There will be opportunity for up to 48 hours/week hours either through extended days or working additional days on the loading bay.
A company pension scheme is also in place.
Reference ID: JH755
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.39 per hour
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.