Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working closely with a Dairy in Grassington to recruit a Drivers Mate. The company are close to Skipton and are looking to recruit a Drivers Mate to assist with loading and delivery high volumes of milk products in milk crates and roll cages.
The role is physically demanding and the successful candidate will need to be conscientious, work to a high standard and adhere to strict hygiene and safety rules. This role is permanent and covers a wide range of duties.
• Assist and support the LGV driver in making deliveries to unload high volumes of milk products in milk crates and roll cages.
• Loading and unloading of wagons with high volumes of milk products in milk crates and roll cages on dispatch along with assisting with other dispatch duties as required.
• Assist LGV drivers to collect all empty milk crates and roll cages.
• Support the LGV driver with all other non-driving duties.
• Understand and follow all work instructions, company procedures & customer procedures
• Document data as requested by Transport Manager.
The position will be based on a minimum of 35 hours a week over a 4 day working pattern which will include a Saturday. Start times will be 9am onwards.
There will be opportunity for up to 48 hours/week either through extended days or working additional days on the loading bay
A company pension scheme is also in place.
Car driving licence required to get to and from the workplace
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.