Tailored Recruitment are excited to be working with an organisation in Wales to recruit an experienced Customer Service Manager.
The successful candidate will lead a team that will be responsible for building a trusting and professional relationships with key customers and work in a cross functional manner with all internal teams. You will be responsible for measuring and reporting on company performance through KPI’s and ensuring performance against Service Level Agreements are met.
• Manage, coach and develop internal sales team members
• Continuously develop, use and improve best practices within the team
• Create framework for the Plant sales team to proactively approach customers to generate revenue
• Drive implementation of sales plans
• Establish solid communication and coordination between external and internal sales
• Align and agree pricing strategy and tactics
• Act as first level of pricing governance
• Proactively monitor volumes, price, working capital and cost dimensions
• Provide feedback and guidance to Sales Management
• Support negotiation process with key customers, incl. tender management in collaboration with Sales Management
• Conduct regular customer specific performance reviews against agreed dashboard and performance indicator
• Managing teams
• SAP experience
• Packaging knowledge/experience
• General supply chain knowledge/appreciation/experience
• Operations awareness (e.g. LEAN green belt)
• Negotiation skills
• Private medical insurance
• 33 days annual leave
• Death in Service
• Company Pension
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.