Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a well-established business in Leeds. We have an exciting opportunity for a methodical and confident Credit Controller. This varied and challenging role will offer an opportunity to deal with all aspects of Credit management.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for, however not limited to;
• Managing customer accounts
• Chase payments via email, letters, and telephone and ensure payment of outstanding invoices
• Bank reconciliations
• Cash allocations
• Credit checking new customers
• Opening new credit accounts
• Maintaining customer account records, query resolution, reconcile accounts and any other Credit Control duties as and when required.
To be successful in this role you will;
• Have previous experience with a credit control team
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel
• Analytical skills and eye for detail.
• Great organisation skills and the ability to prioritise work load
• Ability to listen to customers and negotiate winning solutions.
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.