Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a leading legal firm in Bradford to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant.
The successful candidate will support the fee earner with all aspects of the conveyancing process from the outset of a transaction through to completion. To maximise the efficiency of the fee earner.
• To support the conveyancing process at all stages of the transaction including ensuring all documentation is completed and the timely transfer of monies between the buyer, seller and 3rd parties
• Liaising with clients, 3rd party solicitors, banks and building societies, estate agents, Land Registry etc to ensure the smooth running of the process for all involved
• Drafting contracts, transfers, bills and statements
• Dealing with routine correspondence and queries from the client and 3rd parties including agreeing completion dates
• Updating the fee earner at all stages of the process
• Diary management for the fee earner
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience of the end to end conveyancing process
• Background of the residential conveyancing market
• IT skills – essential
o Use of Seneca case management system
o Microsoft Outlook and Word
o Using Search provider eg TM Searches, HMRC portal, Land Registry portal etc
o Good typing skills including use of digital dictation
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.