Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a leading distributor in Leeds to recruit an experience Business Development Executive.
The successful candidate will be relationship building, managing the onboarding process and progressing every opportunity of our continually replenished pipeline is a primary function of this role. Supporting our customer with our consultative, solution driven, value add sales approach makes this a fulfilling and rewarding role. As a team player, you will be joining a team who are used to winning and achieving their goals.
• Pipeline management
• Building client relationships
• Targeted account growth
• Pricing negotiation – profitable selling
• Data management – CRM database
• Sales administration -supporting the customer journey
• Technical product support (training will be provided)
• Continually meeting and exceeding targets
Qualifications & Skills required
• Proven sales experience – a passion and appetite for selling
• Negotiation and consultative sales skills (coaching will be given)
• Customer focused – constantly seeking improving ways to support our customers
• Results orientated – strong work ethic
• Excellent all-round communication skills
• Persuasive, tenacious and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• High level organisational skills, excellent attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills – Office 365, ERM, CRM
• Professionalism – yet approachable
With this role, sales skills are the most important and all levels of educational qualifications will be considered. However, a minimum of 12 months proven sales experience is required.
To apply for this job please complete the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV.